We are currently working hard to process all the papers we have in the system and request the author/s’ understanding regarding the matter. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support of our journal.
For future submissions, please refer to the formatting guidelines provided below. Thank you.
- The submission file MUST be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Each article should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 200 words. The length of the manuscript should be between 8 to 10 pages (approximately 4000 words).
- For the initial submission to ScholarOne, authors must ensure that their identities and affiliations are removed from the document and submitted separately. Non-compliance will be rejected.
- Submission MUST include a Turnitin (or any plagiarism checker) report with less than 20% similarity index.
- The text MUST follow the latest APA conventions. You can refer to this link for notable changes from APA 6 to APA 7th Edition.
- Final submission for publication should follow this template – POST AXIAL Final Full Paper Template.